Early Years Premium
Childcare providers can claim up to £300 per year for a child who meets the eligibility criteria.
If you are in receipt of any of the following benefits, please contact our Pre-School managers – we may be able to attract some extra funding:
- Income support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Park VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Stats Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (Provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
Last year, we received £604.20 in Early Years Pupil Premium. We used this to:
- purchase a variety of table top activities, which promoted the children’s skills in communication to help them play equally and sociably with their peers.
- a dolls pushchair
- ‘people who help us’ dressing up clothes to promote the children’s imagination and collaborative play.