Here at Gnosall St Lawrence CE Primary Academy and Pre-school, we are proud to be a Church of England school, strongly linked with St Lawrence church here in our village. We were graded outstanding in our most recent SIAMs inspection which noted that our “pupils’ enthusiam and positive attitudes to learning shines through in all that they do.”
Working together with our pupils, their families and the local community we will offer a high-quality education for all through a creative and stimulating curriculum that is upheld with gospel values and Jesus’ guidance, so that every child will be able to ‘shine as lights in the world.’ (Philippians 2:15)
Working together, with Jesus beside us to achieve our full potential
We will, “shine as lights in the world.” Philippians 2:16
Our Christian Values
We want our school to be a place where Christian values thread through every aspect of school life and beyond.
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. (John 13:34-35)
“You must always speak the truth to each other,” because we all belong to each other. (Ephesians 4:25)
And as for you, brothers and sisters, never tire of doing what is good. (Thessalonians 3:13)
God spoke: “Let us make human beings in our image, make them reflecting our nature. So they can be responsible for the fish in the sea, the birds in the air, the cattle, and yes, Earth itself, and every animal that moves on the face of Earth.” (Genesis 1:26-28)
Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. (Ephesians 4:32)
Keep your eyes on Jesus, who both began and finished this race we’re in. Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed. (Hebrews 12:2)
We will provide all with a lifelong toolbox in a safe environment so that we will “shine as lights in the world”.
This toolbox for life will:
- provide a Christian environment where relationships and behaviour are built on our values of respect, honesty and kindness
- nurture our children’s mental health and wellbeing so that they are ready to tackle anything and safeguard themselves
- encourage responsibility in our children so that they appreciate what they have but recognise the needs and wants of others
- have at our heart collective worship that will encompass our vision and Christian values
- teach a creative and stimulating curriculum that will inspire all towards perseverance and commitment
- develop a PSHE and RSE curriculum that empowers our children to face the diversity and challenges of modern Britain and the world wide community
Gnosall St Lawrence CE Primary Academy is part of St Bartholomew’s CE Multi Academy Trust. Our registered company number is 10312858. Our MAT is a private limited company.